Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Introduction

Hi. I am a blogger and a video game player.
I started this blog so that I could feed information about different video games so that everyone will be happy and contain some knowledge about video games. I will at least post at least once a week. The maximum number of posts a week depends on how fast or how able I am to do it :). If this is your first time here, I would like you to stick around and keep viewing my blog so that I will have the willpower and the encouragement to post more.

The games and consoles I will be posting about will include:

Minecraft
Team Fortress 2 (TF2)
Half-Life Series
Portal Series
etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playstation 2 (PS2)
Wii
Computer
iOS (iPad, iPod, etc.)
etc.

I also have a YouTube channel with the same name as my Blogger name. I would also like some feedback and encouragement from there, too.

So...until next time, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment